- Fill out course evaluations
- Reading #7: The Anti-Sublime Ideal in New Media
- Examine progress on your Final Project wireframes
- Prepare for next week’s pivot from design to implementation (we will be joined by guest critic Hilla Katki) at which point you’ll have finalized your conceptual direction and collected production-ready data.
- Develop a prototype that fully specs out your final project’s UI and the visualization(s) within.
- Create a p5 sketch that operates on your finalized (retrieved, cleaned, etc) dataset and demonstrates its contents and formatting.